WHY WORK FOR FALZONE TOWING
Falzone’s has grown from a small automobile service station in 1945 to one of the Largest complete towing company and service organizations in the northeast part of our Country. The foundation of our success is our people. We provide our team members with state-of-the-art equipment and work vehicles, great pay and benefits, and workplace culture that is focused on safety and respect. We are growing and are committed to recruiting the best people to join our team.
We are growing and are committed to recruiting the best people to join our team.
Great companies are built with great people on a foundation of trust and respect in an environment where open honest communication is encouraged, and ideas are shared freely. Our employees have expertise and a passion to do what it takes to ensure their own and our customers’ success, regardless of the size or complexity of their towing needs. Our employees grow in a safe and positive work environment where performance is acknowledged and rewarded with regular opportunities for raises and advancement. Our people are treated fairly and with the same concern, respect, and caring attitude that they are expected to share with our customers and the communities we serve.
More reasons to join the Falzone Towing team…
- Great benefits – including medical, dental, retirement plan, and paid vacation
- Paid Time Off
- Company Sponsored 401k Match
- State of the art equipment
- Training – Training is provided to all employees upon hire
- Company culture and leadership – Falzone is a family-owned company that promotes a positive work environment. The owners are involved in the day-to-day and intentional about providing a terrific management structure.
- Stability -Family Owned since 1945
- o Open schedule – 3 shifts available with staggered hours for convenience
Our team is committed to offer the best Customer Experience in our industry!
Join the Falzone Towing Team
If you are looking for a great career there is no better place than Falzone’s. We offer fulfilling career opportunities in sales, service, driving, dispatch, and operations. If you are a Diesel Technician or a CDL driver we would love to hear from you. We are always interested in connecting with potential new team members. Whether you are a recent graduate of a diesel tech program or driving school or a master mechanic or veteran driver, we want to provide you the best employment of career and a place you can feel proud to retire from!